Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lighter Thoughts 1

Some questions penetrate deep into the secrets of the universe. The great luminaries of history have been those who have not only posed great questions, but who have sought to answer them with great care and thoughtfulness. In keeping with that thought, I want to introduce a new segment to "the Burning Word." I am calling it "Lighter Thoughts." No, it does not concern lighters or fires or matches. It concerns questions that will make you smile while you think. Occasionally, silly thoughts cross my mind and a question will occur to me that makes me wonder if any one else has ever had that thought. So I decided to find out. For my first lighter thought, I want to ask:

Is there anything a vulture won't eat?

Let me know what you think and if you know the answer to the question let me know that, too.

1 comment:

  1. After posting the question yesterday, I saw a vulture eating a dead skunk (I think it was three days dead). My guess is that there is nothing a vulture won't eat (except maybe lettuce). See you can't get your questions answered if you don't ask them. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete