Friday, October 24, 2008

My Birthday

The earth has completed another orbit around the sun and it's my birthday again. I reminded of how blessed I am. I never pictured my life this way, but I am very happy. God has taken my life and made it a beautiful adventure. I have a family that loves me, a beautiful wife that fills my life with joy, my daughter will be home soon, I serve a church full of wonderful people who love me, and I have lots of great friends. More than all of this I have a great high priest, Jesus, who has enabled me to stand before God in righteousness, because he willingly died for the sins of the world. He has made the great sacrifice that assures my place in God's family. I am reminded daily of my sinful nature and my constant need of a savior. Thanks to God that he saved me through Jesus. I hope all of you have as wonderful a day as I will. May you see all the blessing God pours out in your life. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment