Sunday, December 28, 2008

Weather Update

Today has been a much better day for me. I am feeling pretty good. Sophia appears to be feeling a little bit better. She is sleepy today, but her stomach discomfort woke her up a few times last night. It appears we have weathered the toughest part (hopefully). Yesterday, whenever Delia would take her out for a walk, Sophia would signal for me to come with them (she motions with her hand). When I wouldn't get out of bed she would fuss a little. And at one point last night, when she wanted to go walk the halls, she tried to pull one of my shirts of the hanger so I would take her out. Since I am feeling better I have walked with her quite a bit today. It is good to be up and about. Thank you all for your prayers, and please continue to pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment