Monday, December 8, 2008

We Know "No News" Stinks

The old expression, "No news is good news," is not quite accurate. I want to apologize to you all for not keeping you better informed concerning Sophia. Right now we are waiting for the results of the 2nd DNA to be received in Guatemala and for our appointment at the embassy to be made. Once the appointment is made we will know exactly when we will be home with out little girl.

We are making arrangements to go down to Guatemala early to be with Sophia. We will be able to keep her with us while we wait for our appointment. Monticello has graciously given us leave to be with Sophia, and for that we are eternally grateful. A lot of people are behind the scenes enabling this reunion. I thank God for all of you, and thank you for your loving support. And we are well aware that all of you are praying for us daily.

In the days ahead I will try to keep everybody posted. As soon as I can I will post information here. I know you all are as eager as we are to get Sophia home. We love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment