Monday, December 22, 2008

A Good Night to End a Great Day

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, but you can't have your cell phones turned on while you are on the airplane. Then I had to teach this computer and my phone Spanish before I could access the internet. The Lord blessed us with a safe trip and with Sophia's presence. We were hoping they would bring her today, but were not quite sure if they would. But we got her around 5:30 pm and have been busy every since. We had a tearful good by with her foster mother; I ask you to keep her and her family in your prayers. Our precious Sophia is resting quietly now. We have all had a long day. I had hoped to publish some pictures today, but we brought the wrong cord. I plan on taking some with my phone tomorrow, and now that it speaks Spanish I should be able to post them tomorrow (no promises).

No comments:

Post a Comment