Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thank You

Now that our plans our in motion the pace is beginning to quicken. I am sorry I haven't been posting more or more regularly. There are a lot of things I hope to cover here soon. The past few weeks have weighed heavily on my mind and I found myself overly distracted. I am grateful for the leave Monticello has granted me. It came at just the right time. I have been praying and studying to renew my heart. I am glad that I can now focus on the future. A new year stretches out before us and I am excited about all the possibilities. It will be good to get away for awhile, get Sophia's adoption finalized, and to get back home. So many people, ones known to us and unknown, have lifted us up to the Lord. He has graciously borne us throughout all of our difficulties. His love endures forever. If I can update the blog while we are in Guatemala, I will do so. Thank you all for you continued support. The Lord has used you to encourage us, and we are forever in his debt. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment