Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All I Want for Christmas

The Lord has been teaching me how truly blessed I am. I have been blessed with many gifts. Here is a picture of two of the greatest gifts I have been given. We went to the mall today and then ate lunch at McDonald's (yes, McD is everywhere; although I'm not sure I'm loving it). Our little girl is contantly on the go, except when she is napping (She needs those naps). I'll post more photo's later. I hope you realize how blessed you are, and may God continue to bless you this Christmas season.

2 comments:

  1. We are so happy and so excited!!! the Lord has truly blessed your family this year with His Love. How awesome is His Timing anyway!!!!

    Merry Christmas Burns Family we love you... Can't wait for Sophia to get home to Provo.

    The Holmans

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you guys are with your daughter, and my new neice!! Can not wait to meet her!! God Bless you guys. Have a safe return home. I ask that all your angels bring your plane home safily home. I am sending you my angels to you as well. May the Lord be with you on your way back. Love you Miss you. have a Great Christmas and Great New Year! Love, Dianna

    ReplyDelete