Friday, December 26, 2008

Sad News

I found out that my grandma, Edith Butler, passed away this morning. She was born May 16th, 1921. She was my mom's mom. She had been sick for awhile. I was supposed to do her funeral in the event of her passing, but I will not be able to do so now. The last time I spoke to her she told me how much she desired to see Sophia. We regret that they never got the chance to meet. My grandma was a wonderful grandma. I loved her deeply, and I know that she loved me. I will miss her very much.

Please pray that whoever does the service will present the gospel clearly. Pray that they offer the only true comfort any of us can have--Jesus Christ. My grandma professed faith in Christ, but many in my family have not. Pray that the Lord will open their eyes to the truth, so they may be saved. Please, keep my mom and our family in prayer throughout the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment