Friday, September 7, 2012

My New Bookshelves

Front
 I recently discovered a quote that says, "There is no such thing as too many books. However, there is such a thing as not enough room."

Back
The quote is a recent discovery, but the reality is an old one. My office was over run with piles of books on top of full bookshelves. So I decided I would build some bookshelves.

It took me most of the summer to get them finished, but this set is complete. I'll be start a new set sometime in the fall. If you wondered where I was during my down time, some of that time was spent building (and painting) bookshelves. I enjoyed the building of the bookshelves very much, the painting, not so much. Thanks for you patience during my absence, and thanks for continuing to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment