Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm Back

It has been over three weeks since I posted.  It was never my attention to take the time off, but I have found it difficult to return to writing.  The week I spent in Missouri was busy, and I didn't have access to the internet.  I returned home to a busy week, and then last week I was on vacation.  I began to enjoy the "free time" that not posting provided.  I can go to bed without wondering what I should write on, get up without thinking about my next post, and move throughout the day without thought of my blog.

The temptation to quit blogging has been great.  Sometimes it feels it like blogging is an exercise in futility.  Without feedback it is difficult to assess effectiveness.  I have often wondered if I were really accomplishing anything with this blog.

I can't say that I have come up with any firm answers, but I know I must continue to write.  Ideas keep coming.  And the old dream won't be put to rest so easily.  This post marks my return to blogging.  I'm sorry I stayed gone so long, and I hope you all will return daily to read my posts.  Do me a favor and help get the word out.  Thanks for your loyalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment