Monday, February 8, 2010

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

It's good to know that when you are in a ditch you have friends that will come pull you out.  I happened to slide off the road this evening, and had to call on one of my neighbors to get me out of the ditch.  It's a good feeling to know you have people who care about you.  I'm blessed to serve in a church full of people who care about each other.

I am also grateful that I count on so many people to pull me out of other tough spots in life.  God has truly blessed me with a wonderful family and wonderful friends.  It is good to remind ourselves of all the great things in our lives.  God blesses us continually, but we need to develop the eyes to see it.  I hope you have family and friends you can count on to get you out of tough spots.  It makes it so much easier to get by.

No comments:

Post a Comment