Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday's Seven 5-29-10

Here are some faith stirring, thought provoking articles to help you in the week ahead:

"A Black Cat in a Dark Room--Are Theologians Really Saying Anything?" by Albert Mohler. An excellent article on the place of theology.

"Has Man Created Life?" by Albert Mohler.  A reminder not to believe the hype behind recent scientific studies.

"Weakness" by Ray Ortlund. God is not undone by our weakness, but is an ever-present Help.

"Straight Talk to Church Members about Their Pastors" by Thom Rainer.  This contains some good advice for church members.

"Alert to Spiritual Warfare" by Jerry Rankin.  As a former missionary and former President of the International Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention, Jerry Rankin has been on the front lines of spiritual warfare.  This article reflects that.

"The Eyes of Angels and the Face of My Father" by Greg Lucas.  Greg Lucas rights some of the most touching and faith stirring posts I've read.  I find they often break my heart, challenge me, and lead me to pray of Greg and his family. 


"Great Commission Giving and the Annual Church Profile" by Ronnie Floyd.  I think this article helps to clarify some of what the GCR taskforce's recommendations really means.

No comments:

Post a Comment