Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

Since today is Mother's Day, I thought I would say a few words about my Mom. I have been blessed with a wonderful Mother who has always tried to encourage me. She is a special lady with a whole lot of love. I have been blessed to have her as a mother, and I grateful that I still have her.
My Mom taught us a lot of things.  She taught us how to love.  She taught us to trust God's Word.  She taught us the importance of family.  My Mom is still teaching me, even today.  She is a hard working woman, with strength and determination (even if she doesn't always see it).  I am proud she's my mom. 

I am grateful for my Mom. And thank you Mom, for all of you love and support. I love you and hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment