Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday's Seven 4-17-10

I encourage you to check out these links:

When Adoption Fails, the Gospel is Denied by Albert Mohler.  A good word (actually several good words).

Pray for Russia's Orphans by Russell Moore.  A call for prayer in light of the situation surrounding the woman who sent her son back to Russia.  May God grant a soften among Russia's officials and unite the nearly 3000 families whose adoptions are in limbo.

A Birthday Letter to My Son by Greg Lucas. A very touching letter from a father to his disabled son.

Our Happy God by David Murray.  A reminder of how imitating God can bring us happiness.

Pastor, You're Probably Fat: 6 Things to Do About It by John Catanzaro. Ouch!  Total Gym here I come.

How I Pastor My Family by Justin Hyde.  This is excellent advise for parents how want to disciple their children.

Together for the Gospel 2010 Audio Links by Various. I was bless to be at the T4G conference this year.  The music was amazing, the speakers were thought provoking and soul stirring, and they gave us 20 free books.  My mind is still reeling.  It was like Christmas in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment