Monday, March 16, 2009

I Need More Time

There just aren't enough hours in the day. I am trying to take some of my own advice and manage my time a little better, but there is always an endless stream of things that need to be done. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I love my life. I have been truly blessed by the Lord. I have been blessed with a beautiful wife, a fun-loving, energetic, curious daughter, a cantankerous cat, a loving family, great friends and a loving church. I love pastoring. It allows me to serve along side of God's people, and more importantly, to serve my Lord.

Sometimes (always) the blessings of the Lord are so rich and so abundant it is hard to manage them all. If I miss posting a day or two, don't worry. I am still walking with the Lord, still thinking about how his truth touches our lives to transform them. I am still thinking about you and how I can best serve you through this blog. Some days it is a struggle to think of something to write, other days its a struggle to find time. I want to post articles that are edifying to you and glorifying to the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment