Monday, February 2, 2009

Home. Again.

Like many of you we lost electric because of the ice last Tuesday morning. We spent a couple of days with our neighbors. We had a great time even though we didn't have lights or a tv or showers. Thursday we went to Bowling Green to stay with my parents. We got to take hot showers and watch tv. The hardest part was not being able to get on the internet until yesterday.

Its great to have people you can count on when things are rough. I am reminded of the Lord's faithfulness through the kindness of others. I know that every good gift I have been given and all the kindness I have received are directly related to the grace of God. If you have assisted someone during this time of difficulty, I thank God for you. I thank everyone for thinking of and praying for us, thanks for opening you hearts and your homes, may God bless you. We are grateful to our neighbors for allowing us to stay with them, for feeding us, and treating us with such kindness. Thank you to Mom and Dad for everything. We love all of you. There are still many who are without electric and need our prayers, so let us pray until they are all home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment