Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hymns: Worthy Is the Lamb

I find Revelation 4-5 fascinating. The images of heavenly worship stir my imagination. I feel captivated by John's testimony. I long to see the Lamb and the One seated on the throne. I want to see the splendor of God's glory. I long to sing the "new song" in heaven:
You are worthy to take the scroll
and to open its seals,
because you were slaughtered,
and You redeemed people
for God by Your blood
from every tribe and language
and people and nation.
You made them a kingdom
and priests to our God,
and they will reign on earth (Rev. 5:9-10).

And again to sing, "The Lamb who was slaughtered is worthy to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessing" (Rev. 5:12). This song, "Worthy Is the Lamb," makes me think about Revelation 5. It's a really good song. I hope you enjoy the video.




No comments:

Post a Comment