Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Delia!

"The man who finds a wife finds a treasure and receives favor from the LORD" (Prov. 18:22, NLT).

My heart resonates with this proverb. I feel favored by the Lord, because I have been blessed with a wonderful wife. Delia is a remarkable woman with many talents. She is gentle, creative, funny, mischievous, kind, and loving.

Her love is a constant source of encouragement for me. She has the ability to make me laugh, and she calms the savage beast that rages in my heart. Being with her makes me want to be a better man. When I see the way she looks at me, I believe I can do anything.

Today is Delia's birthday, so I wanted offer up this tribute in her honor. I am a man, who by the grace of God, found a treasure. I hope the Lord blesses her with many more birthdays. Delia, I love you and I thank God for you.  Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment