Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday's Seven

I am trying my hand a generating a "favorite posts of the week" list.  These posts have a lot to say, and they're worth reading.  The post from the Desiring God blog is a video,  The"Librophiliac Love Letter: A Compendium of Beautiful Libraries" is an article containing some vary beautiful pictures.  Book lovers beware, it might make you very covetous.  I hope you check these out, and I hope you find them helpful.

What I Need You All To Know by Beth Embry

Adopted for Life . . . And Death by Dr. Albert Mohler

I Don't Want My Children to Be Happy from It's Almost Naptime

Growing Readers from Make a Difference to One

What Happens to Infants that Die? from Desiring God Blog.

Hard Thoughts About God--In Parenting from Sovereign Grace Ministries Blog

Librophiliac Love Letter: A Compendium of Beautiful Libraries from Curious Expeditions

No comments:

Post a Comment