Saturday, March 6, 2010

Odds and Ends

Here is a list of updates you might have missed:
  • I have (finally) updated Sophia's slideshow.  I have reduced the number of infant pictures and added pictures from the last year.  I have also put them in random order to keep it fresh.                                   
  • The "Search This Blog" link at the top of the right column allows you to search the Burning Word's archives.
  • The "Subscribe Here" link in the right column allows you to subscribe to the Burning Word's RSS feed.  You can subscribe to the posts, or comments (if I ever get any), or both.
  • I try to keep an active "What I Am Reading" list going.  I try and post links to bookstores (primarily Amazon.com and www.wtsbooks.com), so the books are easier to find should you be interested in reading them yourself.  Please check out the links.  I'm a blog partner with WTSbookstore, so if you check out the links, I might get a coupon.
  • I have also added a NetworkedBlogs widget that allows you to follow my blog on Facebook.  There were already links for following me on Google Friends and Twitter.
I'm trying to make this blog as useful as possible.  If you find it helpful, please consider:
  • Following The Burning Word through Google Friend Connect, NetworkedBlogs, or both. If you are already following my blog, thank you.
  • Telling your friends, family, church family, mail deliverer, waiter/waitress, gas station attendant, or anyone you think might be helped by the content.  I greatly appreciate it.
  • Entering into a dialog with me.  Feedback is one of the best ways to learn and grow.  It makes for a better writer, which makes for a better blog.  Of course, I reserve the right not to publish comments I don't believe to be helpful.
  • Praying for me.  I struggle with writer's blog quite often, and a poor time manager.  Please, ask the Lord to help me write with clarity and insight.  Also, when you pray, ask the Lord to help me maintain my focus and remember my purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment