Monday, January 9, 2012

FAQs Mondays: To Be or Not to Be?

We looked at the atonement of Christ in last week's post. You can read it here.

This week, I want to tackle a different sort of question: to be or not to be?

Originally, that question was posed by young Hamlet in the play by Shakespeare. It was a question concerning existence. Hamlet was wondering if he would be better off alive or dead.

Now, I ask the question, to be or not to be? But I'm not asking it about my life. I'm asking it about FAQs Mondays. I'm also thinking about the life of my blog.

Are the "FAQs" posts helping you as a reader? Have they been helpful in directing your meditation on the truths of the Scripture? Have they helped you grow in your faith? Is this a series you would like to see continue? How could I improve the posts? Feel free to post suggestions in the comments. I would love to here from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment