Thursday, January 2, 2014

I'm Back

Yesterday was my first post in nearly six months. I didn't intend for the break to last so long. But I trying to find something to say, or at least worth saying. I can't say that I have succeeded, but the silence was growing weary for me. I found myself at the crossroads of do-I-continue and it-is-time-to-say-goodbye. I wasn't ready for goodbye. I think there is still some good yet to come.

For those of you who have waited around, I hope this year will prove worth it. I wanted to give you a road map for the coming year. I still don't know what all I'll be blogging about, but I plan on making at least one new post a week. Theology, education, orphan care, and family will all be on the menu, as will other things.

So, for the foreseeable future, I'm back. As always, your comments are welcome (unless you happen to be a spammer). I hope this year is fruitful.


No comments:

Post a Comment